Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
– presented for FREE across the Skagit Valley between La Conner and Mount Vernon in Washington State,
Every year over 300 acres burst with color and beauty beginning with the La Conner Daffodil Festival in late February or early March. When discovering the Skagit Valley many visitors learn that the valley showcases and grows more tulips than anywhere in the world including Holland. Every year more than a million visitors travel to the Skagit Valley to see and experience the spectacular rainbows of color. Visiting and exploring the fields of the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival has become an annual tradition for many families across the Pacific Northwest. Bring your camera and wear your mud boots and see the amazing and unique varieties of tulips and daffodils. The ultimate sightseers adventure with millions of tulips for you to see and explore. The festival schedule is a full month of fun events with a wide array and exciting adventures for you to enjoy during your visit. Fans of the outdoors will be treated to beautiful fields and gardens full of tulips and a variety of blooming spring flowers. This annual springtime event is only about a one hours drive from Seattle.
Driving around and viewing the tulip fields are free. However, there are a few farms listed below that are worth visiting for a small fee:
- Tulip Town features over five acres of spring blooms with farmland brimming with over 55 varieties of vibrant daffodils and tulips. Tulip Town is located at 15867 Beaver Marsh Rd, Mount Vernon, WA 98273. open 8am – 7pm Daily. General Admission $10 ages 12+ | $5 ages 6-11 | 5 and under are free. All General Admission tickets include Free Parking | Entry | Trolley Ride| You can give them a call at (360) 424-8152
- Garden Rosalyn features acres of tulips in intricate designs. Enjoy picnic tables and on-site food trucks. Well-behaved dogs on leashes are welcome!
Admission is $12 and children five and under are free. Parking is free. Garden Rosalyn is located at 16648 Jungquist Rd, Mount Vernon, WA. You can give them a call at 360-202-7982.
Skagit Valley Tulip Festival Posterby: Jack Gunter | Mount Vernon, Washington
- Tulip Valley Farms debuts two new fields this spring for visitors and nature lovers to experience the region’s vibrant tulips in the many phases of blooms. Located in the heart of Skagit Valley, Tulip Valley Farms is a collective of new farms and gardens, including an expansive 30-acre farm with views of Mount Baker and beautiful surrounding farmland. Located at 15245 Bradshaw Rd, Mount Vernon, WA 98273
- RoozenGaarde is a beautiful flower garden that is redesigned annually, and hand plated with over one million spring flowering bulbs including a brilliant color combinations of spring flowers and Tulips across 30 acres and Daffodils across another 20 acres of endless blooms. RoozenGaarde also features a a full-sized Dutch windmill and showcases breathtaking scenes and endless opportunities for amazing photos of spectacular blooming floral arrangements across the landscapes designed for garden enthusiasts. Located at 15867 Beaver Marsh Rd, Mount Vernon, WA 98273 open from 8am – 7pm Daily. $15 per person, 2 and under free. You can give them a call at (360) 424-8531
Tulip Festival Highlights:
- Wine and Beer tasting
- Art Walks
- Shellfish Farm
- Used book sale
- Antique shops
- Children’s art table weekends in April at Tulip Town
- Tulip Frolic April 11th Gilkey Square in La Conner
- Face painting – RoozenGaarde Farms
- Tulip bulb sales
- Street Parade
Be sure to stop by one of the visitor centers for maps and other helpful festival guides.
Visitor Center Locations:
606 Morris Street, La Conner, WA 98257
311 West Kincaid Street, Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.