San Francisco International Auto Show
– presented at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, California.
Fun Filled Daily Events | Saturday November 22 – Sunday November 25th, 2023
The San Francisco Annual International Auto Show is supported by the California New Car Dealers Association. The International Auto Show features 38 of the world’s major manufacturers displaying their 2016 model cars, SUV’s, trucks and vans.
Admission: $15 Adults, Children 12 and under are free when accompanied by adults
|Wednesday, November 22: 10am – 10pm|
|Thursday, November 23: 10am – 9pm|
|Friday, November 24: 10am – 10pm|
|Saturday, November 25: 10am – 9pm|
- Leading Automaker Demo and Test Drive
- Test Drives: Mazda, Mercedes – Benz, Smart and Toyota plus the PG&E PEV Test Drive
- The Academy of Art University Classic Car Collection
- The PG&E Electric Infrastructure and Technology Exhibit
- San Francisco Auto Salon featuring modified cars
- The Gasoline Alley Race Car Exhibit featuring race cars from the past and present
- Ferrari Club of America – Pacific Region Display
- Aston Martin Club
- Hot Rods from Dominator Street Rods
- Auto Accessory Fair
- NCI Simulators
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.