San Diego Surf Festival
– presented at Sherwood Auditorium in the Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego in La Jolla, California
6-10:PM Thursday | 4:pm-11:PM Friday, Saturday & Sunday
The fourth Annual San Diego Film Festival [ SDSF ] – Jump in your beach riders and paddle out to the Sherwood Auditorium to celebrate the passion that we all share and experience in and around the Big Blue Ocean. The annual festival will highlight over 20 international films, include dozens of filmmakers and producers in attendance, Q&As, filmmaker panel and workshops, an amazing surf art gallery, surf legends and shaping demos, beach clean-ups and expression sessions, incredible live music, serendipitous live art, rad people and raging after-parties. We welcome surf enthusiasts and filmmakers from around the world to come celebrate the art of surf cinema in our beautiful hometown. And, this year San Diego Surf Festival teamed up with Xtreme Video to bring the San Diego Surf Film Festival videos online – click here to see the full Film Lineup
PARKING – San Diego Surf Festival
Ample Street Parking located on Prospect and Draper Streets
SCHEDULE – San Diego Surf Film Festival
- 6:00 – 7 :00 PM : Green Flash Happy Hour with live music from The Saline Solutions.
– Complimentary Green Flash Brewing Company beer available for all patrons 21 and older.
- 7:00 PM : Sonny Miller Tribute with special guests and presentation.
- 7:30 PM : Behind the Seen – Dir. Francesco Campello – 8 min – San Diego Premiere
Ocean Driven – Dir. Nadia Tarlow, Adrian Charles, Sean Dewil and Chris Bertish – 55 min – US Premiere
- 8:40 – 9:00 PM: Intermission
- 9:00 PM: Mike Coots – Dir. Alex Smolowe – 5 min – US Premiere
Strange Rumblings in Shangri La – Dir. Joe G – 54 min – San Diego Premiere
Admission – San Diego Surf Film Festival
Live “in-Person Tickets: $20.00
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.