Los Angeles Zoo Lights
– presented by the Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association
L.A.’s brightest holiday tradition shines more brilliantly than ever! Stroll through an expanded area of the Zoo that is transformed into a fantastical wonderland populated by glowing light animals and a trove of dazzling additions and a dramatic display combining light, water and music. This year’s event features more light animals than ever before, spectacular new additions – both hand-crafted and high-tech – and returning favorites.
The self-guided tour through select areas of the Zoo takes 60 to 90 minutes. For improved guest experience, ticket times are staggered. When purchasing tickets, you’ll select a date and time.
NOVEMBER 19, 2021 – JANUARY 9, 2022
6:00 P.M. – 10:00 P.M.
Closed November 25 (Thanksgiving Day), December 24 (Christmas Eve) and December 25 (Christmas Day)
Weekends Friday – Sunday: Adults (13+): $24 | Children (2-12): $17
Weekdays Mondays – Thursday: Adults (13+): $22 | Children (2-12): $16 (*Value Nights)
Children Under 2: Always Free
*Convenience fee may apply. No refunds. Discount code required for member pricing. Member pricing not valid December 17 – 23.
Know Before You Go
- Guests with 6:00 p.m. tickets may enter any time from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. Guests with 7:00 p.m. tickets may enter any time from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. Guests with 8:00 p.m. tickets may any time from 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- The Box Office at the Zoo is open from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Be aware that regular commuter traffic around the Zoo on weeknight evenings is heaviest from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- All parking lot gates are open to enter and exit the lot.
- Parking is also available in adjacent lots at the Autry Museum and the lot south of the main lot.
- Lots of great food and drinks are available in the Zoo. Outside food and drinks are not permitted.
Zoo Map (PDF) – Download
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.