Los Angeles Zoo Lights
– presented by the Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association
L.A.’s brightest holiday tradition shines more brilliantly than ever! Stroll through an expanded area of the Zoo that is transformed into a fantastical wonderland populated by glowing light animals and a trove of dazzling additions and a dramatic display combining light, water and music. This year’s event features more light animals than ever before, spectacular new additions – both hand-crafted and high-tech – and returning favorites.
The self-guided tour through select areas of the Zoo takes 60 to 90 minutes. For improved guest experience, ticket times are staggered. When purchasing tickets, you’ll select a date and time.
NOVEMBER 19, 2021 – JANUARY 9, 2022
6:00 P.M. – 10:00 P.M.
Closed November 25 (Thanksgiving Day), December 24 (Christmas Eve) and December 25 (Christmas Day)
Weekends Friday – Sunday: Adults (13+): $24 | Children (2-12): $17
Weekdays Mondays – Thursday: Adults (13+): $22 | Children (2-12): $16 (*Value Nights)
Children Under 2: Always Free
*Convenience fee may apply. No refunds. Discount code required for member pricing. Member pricing not valid December 17 – 23.
Know Before You Go
- Guests with 6:00 p.m. tickets may enter any time from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. Guests with 7:00 p.m. tickets may enter any time from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. Guests with 8:00 p.m. tickets may any time from 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- The Box Office at the Zoo is open from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Be aware that regular commuter traffic around the Zoo on weeknight evenings is heaviest from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- All parking lot gates are open to enter and exit the lot.
- Parking is also available in adjacent lots at the Autry Museum and the lot south of the main lot.
- Lots of great food and drinks are available in the Zoo. Outside food and drinks are not permitted.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.