PCH Movies & Moonlight: Summer Friday Films
– presented for FREE at Long Beach CA 2nd and PCH
Movies are complimentary to the community; self-seating is available on a first come first serve basis. Limited common area seating and heaters are available along Seaport Way. Feel free to bring your own lawn chairs and blankets. No alcohol is permitted.Pets are welcome! Pets must remain leashed and in your physical control at all times. We encourage attendees to shop and dine within the center before, during, and/or after the movie.
2ND & PCH restaurants are open for dining and also offer to-go and delivery options. Please inquire within Active Culture Café, dan modern chinese, Forno Banci, JINYA Ramen Bar, Noble Bird Rotisserie, Ola Mexican Kitchen, Otosan Sushi, palapa, Potato Chips Deli, Shake Shack, The Italian Homemade Company, Tocaya Modern Mexican, Urban Plates, or Whole Foods Market. Don’t forget to stop by Boba Guys and Tuesday’s Sweet Shoppe for your movie night cravings!
- July 28th: Disney’s Beauty and the Beast Live Action (2017))
- August 4th; Disney Pixar’s Turning Red
- August 11th: Puss in Boots: The Last Wish
- August 18th: Disney Pixar’s Monster’s Inc.
- September 29th Cinderella (Camila Cabello 2021 version)
- FREE airbrush tattoos on Seaport Way 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
–Image credit: 2ND & PCH
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.