New Blues Festival
– presented along the shores of Long Beach, California
9:am – 7:pm | Sat-Monday | Annually on Labor Day Weekend
The best international & local blues performers return to New Blues Festival!
The annual New Blues Festival returns to a stunning new seaside location sits on the peninsular opposite Long Beach’s Queen Mary and provides a beautiful views, a grassy location and family friendly atmosphere.
Food vendors, trucks and alcohol available onsite along with a vendor village to supply all your needs on a fantastic day of music!
Event Dates: 2nd, 3rd & Monday 4th (Labor Day) of September 2023
Parking: The Pike Garage off West Shoreline Drive
Gates: Open at 9am, Close at 7pm
Ticketing: Print OR show on mobile your emailed ticket image for scanning at the gate. ID Required!
Are tickets available at the gate: Yes
When do online ticket sales close?: Available until event close
Are alcohol & food served onsite: Yes
Is NBF handicap accessible? Yes – NBF is on a grassy field which has concrete pathways suitable for wheelchairs and electric scooters – although the ground can be a little bumpy. NBF has accessible restrooms.
Ticket refunds: All sales are final
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Umbrellas (ONLY Hand-Held)
- Foldable Chairs
- Baby Strollers
- Weapons of Any Kind, including Fireworks or Explosives of Any Kind
- No Outside Food
- Illegal or Illicit Substances of Any Kind
- Large Framed Backpacks (Hiking Backpacks, etc)
- No Glass Bottles or Containers
- No Outside Alcohol
- No Coolers
- Pets (except Service Dogs)
- Professional Recording (Photo, Video, Audio) Equipment (NO Large Professional Detachable Zoom Lenses, Tripods or Other Commercial Equipment
- Detachable zoom lenses, telephoto lenses, and other professional equipment like tripods, monopods, stools, stands, sticks, etc. are NOT allowed UNLESS in possession of a “Press Pass”
- GoPro attachments like sticks & monopods. Professional attachments UNLESS in possession of a “Press Pass”
Any other pertinent info I should know about?
- NBF is an outdoor event on a grassy field. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Backpacks and purses are subject to search
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is not permitted at the event.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.