The Original Lobster Festival
– presented at the Fountain Valley Sports Park in Fountain Valley, California
Friday, Saturday & Sunday | September 8th – 10th, 2023 | 12:Noon to 11:00 PM
The city of Fountain Valley invites everyone to The Original Lobster Festival in Fountain Valley California. This is a festival for fans of all ages, including kids. Admission for Children 12 and under is FREE, and Free Parking for Everyone!
The Original Lobster Festival returns for its 27th year of providing Fresh Live Maine Lobster, prepared to mouth-watering perfection in the World’s Largest Cooker. You can dance away the calories to a variety of popular artists throughout the day on the dance floor, enjoy tasty eats in the food court, kick back in the VIP Lounge, take a Free Souvenir E-Photo, treat yourself to a first-class tequila/whiskey tasting experience by El Baston del Rey (Voted #1), check out the Arts & Crafts booths, catch some sports action at the Live Sports Tent, sip on adult beverages (beer, wine, specialty drinks — infamous Signature drink “Screaming Lobster” and Margaritas), and sing a tune at the Karaoke Lounge with a Live Band (Fri. & Sat. night). There is something for everyone, including kids, Cool Critter Show and Critter Close-Up Encounter, Face Painting, Carnival Rides and Games.
On Saturday and Sunday there is a children designated area: Cool Critter Show, Critter Close-up Encounter and Face Painting. Also, there are carnival rides and games. The children’s stage opens at 12NOON and closes at 6PM on Saturday and Sunday and creates an environment for parents and children to enjoy family-friendly entertainment. Remember to share these memories with your kids by stopping by the FREE Souvenir E-Photo booth to capture the fun! Times are subject to change without notice.
Live Music • Dance Floor and Dance Instructions • FREE Souvenir E-Photo • El Baston del Rey Tequila/Whiskey Tasting (Voted #1 in California) • Karaoke Lounge with Live Band (Fri./Sat.) • Children’s Stage – Cool Critter Show and Critter Close-Up Encounter (Saturday & Sunday). The festival hours are Friday 5:PM to 11:PM, Saturday 12:Noon to 11:PM and Sunday 12:Noon to 8:PM. Times are subject to change without notice. The festival has a food court serving up all kinds of tasty eats (Lobster rolls, Lobster sliders and even Lobster-on-a-stick…), including non seafood related items BBQ, Mexican, American, Chinese, Thai and other international foods and desserts, adult beverages (beer, wine, specialty drinks— infamous Signature drink “Screaming Lobster” and Margaritas) and of course, LOBSTER. Lots and lots of Fresh Live Maine Lobster (flown in daily) steamed in the World’s Largest Cooker. Each year the selection may vary.
If you’re just looking to wander the festival grounds and hit up the different food vendors to satisfy your lobster cravings, get tickets just for general admission only. But if you’re ready to unleash your inner lobster-feasting beast, get one of the signature mouth-watering meal packages, which includes either general admission or VIP admission into the festival. You can always add on an additional meal a la carte or get something delicious from the food vendors if you’re still hungry afterward.
Allowed & Prohibited Items
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry.
The following items are ALLOWED* at Original Lobster Festival:
- Folding chairs are permitted in designated area. NO Tents, lawn chairs, hammocks or canopies are allowed.
- (1) One unopened bottle of water per person.
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Cameras (basic point and shoot consumer-grade cameras)
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE
The following items are PROHIBITED* at Original Lobster Festival:
- Sorry, no pets are allowed in the festival site. The only animals that are allowed on our grounds are service animals. California Civil Code Section 54.2 (a) Every individual with a disability has the right to be accompanied by a guide dog, signal dog, or service dog, especially trained for the purpose, in any of the places specified in Section 54.1 (Right of full and equal access to places of public accommodation) without being required to pay an extra charge or security deposit for the guide dog, signal dog, or service dog. However, the individual shall be liable for any damages done to the premises or facilities by his or her dog. It is a misdemeanor to fraudulently misrepresent service animals.
- NO PICNIC COOLERS, BASKETS, OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS ALLOWED IN THE FESTIVAL SITE.
- No outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind. All food and beverage items must be purchased at the Festival. EXCEPT FOR (1) one unopened bottle of water per person.
- You may not bring alcohol into the festival site and you may not take alcohol outside of the festival area.
- No Glass Containers.
- No Wagons.
- No Portable Tables of any size.
- No Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc).
- No Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind.
- No Gambling or illegal activity of any kind.
- No Drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- No Skateboards or scooters.
- No Bicycles inside the festival grounds.
- No Tents, oversized umbrellas, canopies, hammocks, or shade structures of any kind.
- No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, giveaways, samples, etc.
- No Large wallet and waist chains that exceed 12 inches in length and width of 1 inch.
- No Bicycle chains and other such chains will not be allowed.
- No Inflatable furniture. Rafts, chairs, etc.
- No Gang affiliated attire.
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.